NOTE: Online Registration opens April 1nd. Please follow steps below.
Please read all of the information carefully. There have been changes to the process as we transition to online registration.
1) Register and pay online at the Recreation Dept. site: MLSA Sailing Camp Registration
2) Volunteer to help with one or more MLSA activities: MLSA Volunteer Signup
3) Print, fill out and sign the following forms (below). Mail them to:
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
Camper Agreement and Medical Conditions (Submit one per camper)
Parental Consent Form (Submit one per family)
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Campers under the age of 13 must pass the Borough’s deep-water swim test by first day of camp.
- Each camper must have a current Borough Summer Beach Tag to enter the beach.
- Each camper must be enrolled for a minimum of two weeks.
- Each camper must have his own US Coast Guard approved life jacket/PFD (personal flotation device).
The camp fee is $100 per week for each child enrolled. Counselors and CITs participate at no charge.
All camp fees must be paid in-full prior to first day of camp. Any unpaid balances may result in cancellation of enrollment.
Families are encouraged to provide a working Sunfish sailboat for their children during their session(s). If one cannot be provided, a limited number of boats are available for rent at a rate of $40 per week. Boats are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Campers are responsible for the rigging, putaway and general care of their boat during the rental period. Rental boats may only be used during supervised camp activities.