NOTE: Online Registration opens March 1st. Please follow steps below.
Please read all of the information carefully. There have been changes to the process as we transition to online registration.
1) Register and pay online at the Recreation Dept. site: MLSA Sailing Camp Registration
2) Volunteer to help with one or more MLSA activities (TBA). It is mandatory for every family to sign up for at least one event: MLSA Volunteer Sign
- Campers under the age of 13 must pass the Borough’s deep-water swim test by first day of camp.
- Each camper must have a current Borough Summer Beach Tag to enter the beach.
- Each camper must be enrolled for a minimum of two weeks.
- Each camper must have his own US Coast Guard approved life jacket/PFD (personal flotation device).
The camp fee is $125 per week for each child enrolled. Counselors and CITs participate at no charge.
All camp fees must be paid in-full prior to first day of camp. Any unpaid balances may result in cancellation of enrollment.
Families are encouraged to provide a working Sunfish sailboat for their children during their session(s). If one cannot be provided, a limited number of boats are available for rent at a rate of $50 per week. Boats are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Campers are responsible for the rigging, putting away and general care of their boat during the rental period. Rental boats may only be used during supervised camp activities.
A camper who has violated a safety rule or displayed poor sportsmanship may be dismissed from a session or expelled from camp for any length of time at the discretion of the camp director.